Thursday, December 28, 2006

The great break!

Hello and welcome,

I hope everyone is enjoying their break, perhaps the greatest break of the year!
While most of you get paid for the time off- we, however, do not... But we enjoyed every minute of it :)

First off Merry Christmas to all and I'm sure everyone had a wonderful time and put smiles on everyone’s faces this year. I had the privilege to give my grandma a hand made DVD of their life in motion. The video starts off as a though it’s been produced for the big screen - it has the look of serenity and happiness while evoking childhood emotions with the movements and tempo. Although the movie is a memorial and technically should be sad and/or depressing... It's far from!

I'm sure the majority of anybody reading this has no idea who Maybelle & Jack Oney are nor would sincerely feel about them how I feel. With that said, by watching our video you will feel as though you've known them your whole life and if you could see yourself watching it, you'd have big smile on your face. I guarantee it!

The movie, titled "Jack and Maybelle Oney - The Movie", is just under seven minutes long and close to a hundred pictures total. Each picture was re-mastered and drastically brought back to life. Most of the images were scanned poorly by family members in a rush - and still we were able to overcome. With such little time and small amount of resources, the emotion, feeling, style, and energy that is conjured while watching is unparalleled to anything I've ever seen. This video, perhaps, may be the best we've ever made.
Granted the movie is under eight minutes long, you can view the first three minutes on the website on the *Preview* http://www.jumblestudios.com/preview.aspx section labeled memorial video.
Please, I urge you to check it out and smile with the rest of us.

Again I hope everyone's Christmas was a good one and we'll see you next year!

Happy New Years to all!
From: JumbleStudios Team

No comments: