Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Welcome to our new site and look!

I can't express how much I appreciate you taking the time to read what I, the CEO and owner of JumbleStudios, have to say - as this business started out as a favor.

It all started when...
I was approached by a co-worker one day asking me if I have video to DVD experience. She wanted merely for me to take a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation and put it on a DVD so she could view it on her TV. The presentation was of her husband, whom had recently passed away. Heartbroken, I insisted I take it one step further and put a smile on her face and a tear of joy on her cheek.

What turned out as a favor to a sweet old cleaning lady flourished into a thriving business that I love to do. Everything we put into the video's we create is second to none. My team is highly creative and originality goes into every montage we develop. The ideas and creativity are endless which leaves the competition in the dust.

I really don't mean to degrade my competitors... But honestly - show me one video, JUST ONE, that compares and I'll backpedal with apologies.
It really bothers me that someone can call their work professional, with the same type of animation and effects you would expect from a 1980's music video.

Please take a look at a few short, for web, examples we have in our preview section of the website - http://www.jumblestudios.com/preview.aspx
I can guarantee you'll be left breathless :)

Come back for more blogging! This is just the beginning.
Love goes out to all,
-Mathew E. Komyanek
-CEO Jumble Studios

No comments: